The month of August is upon us, and the year is drawing to a close. I can’t believe how time has flown by – so much has happened this year, and it’s been amazing.
For August, I decided to go with a stars and constellations theme, featuring the colours yellow and silver. Check out the video on my YouTube channel to see my full process:
- Pilot Acroball Black 0.7
- Zig Clean Color Metallic – Silver
- Zig Clean Colour Black
- Tombow ABT Dual Brush Pen – Black N15
- Tombow ABT Dual Brush Pen – Dark Grey N45
- Stabilo Boss in Pastel Yellow
- Tombow Glue Tape
- Yellow washi tape (no brand)
Here are the photos of my spreads – I feel the yellow is such a cheerful shade, and that it works well with the silver to create positive vibes throughout my pages. That’s very important to me, especially given that school starts again in August :P
Here’s to a great August ahead!